One of the most common desserts, but this time, with a really sweet touch thanks to the banana. This is a great way to eat a dessert without getting too much sugar, while absorbing nutrients with great properties for our intestinal, physiological and mental health.
With this dish you will surely recharge your batteries! It is ideal for all the members of the family, since both adults and children will enjoy it.
And it is also really easy and quick to prepare!
Ingredients (5-6 people)
For he sugar
5 tablespoons of sugar
7 tablespoons of water
For the flan
4 eggs (or 4 tablespoons of agar agar and 8 tablespoons of warm water for the vegan version)
500ml milk (use plant based milk for the vegan version of the dessert)
½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of sugar
1. Add sugar and water in a saucepan and warm up.
2. When it darkens, remove from fire and place in a silicone mold.
3. Set aside at room temperature.
4. Mix all the ingredients and whisk well (until bubbles begin to emerge).
5. Add mix to the mold.
6. Set in microwave at 500w during 12-15 minutes.
7. Let cool, unmold and serve!
We hope you will like and enjoy it.