Let’s begin our day with a great breakfast and our vegetable of the week. These pancakes are packed with vitamins and minerals, plus, with the egg, they will give you energy for your whole day.
2 eggs (substitute with 2 tablespoons of with flax/chia seeds and 5 tablespoons of water for the vegan version)
170ml milk (use vegetable milk for the vegan version)
½ teaspoon of cinnamon or vanilla sugar
230g wheat flour
1 envelope of yeast
1. Grate the carrot and leave in a bowl.
2. Add all the ingredients and mix using a hand blender.
3. Preheat a skillet.
4. Use a soup ladle to portion the batter and form the pancakes in the skillet.
5. After two minutes, flip the pancake and wait two more.
6. Repeat the process until we finish the batter and…
You can have them alone, with milk, chocolate, cream, nuts…