This delicious plate contains all the amazing nutrients of our star of the week ingredient, together with those of garlic and shrimps. Plus, with only 3 ingredients, you will have a quick, healthy and nutritious meal!
Do you feel like trying it out?
3 bundles of green asparagus
3 garlic cloves
300g peeled shrimps
1. Cut the asparagus in 2cm-long pieces.
2. Warm up a dribble of olive oil in a pan and add the asparagus. Stir to cook evenly.
3. Add the shrimps and stir until they turn into a more reddish color. (Shrimps will release some water, but it will evaporate while cooking)
4. Slice the garlic cloves into julienne strips and add to the asparagus and shrimps.
5. Sautée until evenly cooked and serve.