Here we present you with this strawberry cake with a fantastic natural flavor and no synthetic elements added; fruit does all the magic!
You can add the quantity of sugar we suggest, but we tried it with less, and it is just as delicious. We hope you like it and savor all its vitamins and minerals.
This recipe is really easy; nevertheless it needs quite a bit of preparation. Therefore, if you want it as dessert, make sure you prepare it one day earlier.
*For the base
*For the mousse
60ml fresh water
1 ½ jelly envelope
300ml whipped cream
180ml cold wáter
100-150gr strawberries cut in julienne strips
3 sheets of jelly sheets
1. Crush the cookies and put aside.
2. Warm up the margarine and mix it with the crushed cookies.
3. Put the mix at the bottom of the oven mold and leave it in the fridge.
4. Puree the 300gr of strawberries and add sugar.
5. Whip the cream during 3 minutes and set aside in the fridge.
6. Mix the 60mg of jelly with water and wait 10 minutes until ready.
7. Warm up the jelly in the microwave until watery and mix with the strawberry puree.
8. Get the cream from the fridge and add in small quantities into the puree and mix with enveloping movements.
9. Pour the mix in the mold and let sit in the fridge for 4-5 hours.
10. Add the sliced strawberries on the top of the cake and put back in the fridge.
11. Put the jelly sheets in cold water while making the strawberry syrup. Warm up a pan and add the strawberries, water and sugar and mix for 10 minutes at low heat.
12. Strain the syrup, add the jelly sheets and stir.
13. Let cool for 5 minutes.
14. Remove the mold from the fridge and pour the syrup.
15. Let rest 4 hours and …serve!