Spring is almost here, so let’s welcome it with this fresh and colorful salad.
For the salad
¾ red onion
6 mint leaves
For the dressing
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of agave syrup
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
3 leaves of fresh mint
¼ red onion
The juice of one lime
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Wash and cook the quinoa following the packaging instructions.
- Chop the strawberries, almonds and mint leaves; slice the onion in julienne strips.
- Add the salad ingredients in a big bowl and set aside.
- To prepare the dressing, add all the ingredients to a mixer and pour over the salad.
- Toss well until all the ingredients are well mixed.