This one is a very simple and quick dish that won’t keep you long in the kitchen. If you like our star of the week, you have to try it! It contains both animal and vegetable proteins, minerals and many vitamins. We really hope you’ll like it.
4 medium eggs
2 garlic cloves
A pinch of salt
1. Boil the peas for 15 minutes and drain.
2. Warm up oil in a skillet.
3. Chop the garlic and add to the oil.
4. Add the bacon immediately. Stir so that ingredients and flavors mix well.
5. Once the garlic is golden, add the peas and keep stirring for 5 minutes.
6. Beat the eggs in a bowl and, once the peas in the skillet appear slightly wrinkled, add them to the skillet and mix so that they cook and blend with the other ingredients.
7. Cook for another 5-7 minutes and serve.