Have you ever tried green cookies? These are actually pretty delicious and quick to prepare. Plus, they are completely vegan, low in fat and sugar, high in protein and vitamin. You are sure to surprise your guests with its colors!
250gr peas (unfrozen)
8 dates (previously soaked)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon agave syrup (or more to taste)
40gr cocoa powder
A pinch of salt
A pinch of cinnamon
Almonds and sunflower seeds for decoration
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC.
- Add the peas, dates, vanilla extract and agave syrup in a food processor and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Add the yeast and half of the flour. Mix well and add the second half.
- Remove half of the dough and place it in a bowl. If you see that it is still too sticky and not easy to shape using your hands, add more flour.
- Add the cocoa powder to the remaining dough in the food processor and mix.
- Once you have both the chocolate and green pea base, take some dough from both sides and make your own cookies using your hands or molds; be creative!
- Place the cookies on an oven tray lined with parchment paper and cook for aprox. 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.