Do you want to surprise someone? Then try our Cherry gazpacho. Yes! This one irresistible and is delicious
450g of ripe tomatoes
300g of cherries
½ red pepper
1 small garlic clove
25 ml sherry vinegar
A pinch of black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
100 ml of water
50ml olive oil
2 slices of soft bread
1. We clean the cherries, chop them and remove the bone.
2. Clean and chop tomatoes and pepper.
3. Chop the onion.
4. Peel and chop the garlic removing the part of the center.
5. We crush all the ingredients in a bowl.
6. Add the oil together with the vinegar and salt and mix well with the blender.
7. We strain and serve