This recipe is a spiral of flavor, do you want to try? It’s so easy.
1 fresh mozzarella
250g of fried tomato
A little of oil
1. Cut the onion into small pieces.
2. Put oil in a large pan and heat it.
3. Put the onion in the preheated oil over low heat and let it cook little by little.
4. While we peel the zucchini and put them in the machine to grate the zucchini like a spaghetti and we reserve it,
5. Introduce the fried tomato with the cooked onion.
6. Cut the mozzarella into cubes and put it in the pan and stir until it falls apart.
7. Once we have the mixture introduce the spaghetti and cook for about 10 minutes over medium heat.
8. Let cool a little and serve