The cool starts and there is nothing better than a very warm dish, This cream is very positive for our health, it is also for all the people who follow our blog, who eat everything and do not have intolerances as for vegetarians, vegans, intolerant or allergic to gluten and / or lactose!
In addition, it has all the nutrients that allow our defenses to grow and help us fight viruses.
Best of all … it’s very easy to do it!
8 sheets of Kale
2 cloves of garlic
300 g of pumpkin
A pinch of ginger
A little of oil
1. We dice all the ingredients.
2. In a pot put a little oil and heat over medium heat.
3. Add the onion and garlic cloves until golden brown.
4. Add the potato, Kale and pumpkin wing and stirring about 10 min.
5. Add water until it covers a little more than half of the pot.
6. We add a little salt.
7. We wait for the water to be reduced a little and if there is too much we will strain it.
8. We crush everything and add a pinch of ginger.