Omelette with Kale
We are going to add an ingredient to the potato omelette, and why not Kale? It’s delicious. In addition, it has a lot of nutrients, It is perfect to eat at any time of the day. Have you ever innovated with an omelette? What have you added?
3 large leaves of Kale
a pinch of salt
A little of oil
This recipe can be done in two ways, fried all the ingredients or steamed with the Lékué case.
1. Cut all the ingredients into dice.
2. If we use the Lékué case, we put the garlic under it to give aroma and on the first floor the potatoes and the kale and cook it in the microwave for 6 minutes
3. In the pan add the onion and wait for it to be golden, if we have used the Lékué case we add the ingredients, so that the flavors are mixed for about 2 minutes. If we do not have this case when browning the onion, we introduce the rest of the ingredients and wait for them to cook together.
4. Beat the eggs and mix all the ingredients.
5. We add all the mixture in the pan over medium-low heat
6. When cooked on the one hand we rotate it and wait until all the tortilla is done