Here is the recipe for a quick, easy, very fluffy sponge cake perfect for breakfasts, you need few ingredients and it is done in a moment. Now there is no excuse for not preparing one of these.
1 cup of flour
½ cup of sugar / panela
- We preheat the oven to 170º
- Separate the yolks and the whites.
- Add half of the sugar to the egg whites and beat until they are at the point of snow.
- Add the other half of the sugar to the yolks and beat until they turn into a whitish mass.
- We strain the flour and mix it the yolks, at the same time we mix the egg whites.
- When we have all the uniform dough, we add the mixture to a mold.
- We bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool a bit and unmold