This recipe is perfect to have pizza dough whenever you need it, it is not complicated and you can also freeze the dough wrapped with baking paper and use it at other times. Batch cooking!
400g of flour for pizza
200ml of water
2 tablespoons of oil
1 pinch of salt
- Put the flour in a bowl and make a hole.
- We add salt, water and oil in the hole
- We start massaging until the dough is consistent.
- Divide the dough into 3 or 4 portions.
- Stretch the dough with a rolling pin and wrap the dough with a paper
- Freeze dough that you do not need rolled