Oatmeal is fantastic for our health, it is a very nutritious cereal, that’s why consuming oats daily can be very beneficial for our body. I’llgive you some points of interest:
- Oats help us control blood sugar, that’s why it is great for everyone and very good for all of those who have diabetes.
- This cereal helps us control the thyroid because it contains iodine and that keeps it functioning properly.
- Helps to clean the deposits of fat that accumulate in the arteries, preventing cholesterol considered bad. It has a large amount of omega 3
- Helps purifying toxins from our body, as well as our liver and gallbladder.
- It promotes the reduction of nervousness
- It is a good regulator of our digestive traffic and acts as a prebiotic.
- Regulates and strengthens the immune system due to its zinc content
- Include oatmeal for athletes, students and pregnant is a good choice because it provides vitamins and minerals.
- Oatmeal is perfect for our skin especially for people who have hives, eczema, psoriasis, etc.
- The vitamins that oats contain are B1, B6 and the minerals that it contains is iron, magnesium and zinc.
As you can see the oats should be part of our daily diet for its amount of benefits, soon I will show you some recipes that will help you to introduce this cereal in your food routine