You will not believe how easy it is to make your own marzipan! This will give you around 500gr of finished product, which will allow you to create many cookies and decorate all your favorite cakes.
250gr ground almonds
175gr powdered sugar
2 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
3 spoons maple/agave syrup
50gr almond milk
- Add almonds and powdered sugar in a food processor and mix until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients and process until everything is well combined in a firm mass. If necessary, add more powdered sugar and ground almonds until the desired consistency is reached.
- Remove the dough from the food processor and place it on plastic wrap.
- Make sure all the ingredients are well mixed and that there are no lumps.
- Form the dough into a ball and wrap it in the plastic wrap.
- Keep it in the refrigerator a few hours before using it, as it will become firmer and easier to mold.