We continue with the Batch Cooking. This time with cannelloni. If you do a little more you can always freeze them. My advice is to cook the bechamel the same day.
I wish you like them as much as at home
12 sheets of cannelloni
400g of meat
1 jar of crushed tomato
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of pepper
1 tablespoon butter / margarine
¼ grated onion
300 ml of milk
2 tablespoons cornstarch
- We boil the slices of cannelloni and reserve it separately and open.
- Chop the onion and peppers and let them poach in the pan.
- We add the meat
- Remove well and add the tomato and pepper it crushed until it is well reduced.
- Fill the cannelloni to taste (if left over, you can freeze the meat for another time).
- We put the cannelloni done in a tray and preheat the oven to gratin.
- Make the bechamel: heat the margarine, introduce the onion and stir.
- We add milk and cornstarch. We stir well.
- Add the bechamel with the cannelloni. (optional: add cheese on the surface) and put it in the oven for 15 minutes.